Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Just a quick note

I haven't forgotten about you all! I hope to have a new update by the end of the week. It is now the 10th week of DTS and things are so crazy as we leave for Thailand in just a little over a month! Today we bought our plane tickets; we're flying out December 31st, so I'll actually be on a plane when 2007 starts. :) Anyway, I'll be updating you soon with what's going on. It's Mike's 20th birthday and we're about to head out for a game of bowling. But before I leave, here are a few pictures.


Younsoo, Darcey, me



It snowed!!!!



Finally, a picture of my room! This is where Ally (top) and Darcey (bottom) sleep



This is where Rachel (top) and I (bottom) sleep... yay :)



A closer look... sorry for the mess on my dresser :)


Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home