Friday, September 22, 2006

Quick update

I wish I had had time to post this sooner, but all the finances are in! In a little over 2 months, God provided $6000! How awesome is HE?! It was quite an exciting day when I found out the last "chunk" of money came in as an offering at my church. He just continues to amaze me...

Thank you so much for your prayers! I am so touched by the kindness and generosity of all of you. I would not be going if it wasn't for you. If you read this in time, please pray for safe travels on Saturday. My mom and I are taking a bus shuttle from Madison to Chicago at 2 AM, and then I board a plane at 10 AM to Portland. I can't believe this is actually happening! Someone pinch me...

But now I need to get back to packing. How did I ever accumulate so much stuff?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home