Thursday, July 13, 2006

Heart of joy

Where do I even begin? I have been so overwhelmed this week... in such a great way! Here is a support update:

Total finances due: $6100
Total received: $896.80
Total pledged: $130
Remaining total: $5073.20
Total prayer support: 16 people

Why did I ever doubt God would provide for me? I've been reminded so much this week of Acts 14:17. It's kind of a strange verse to think of in context, I know, but just this verse alone popped in my head. The Lord is raining down so much kindness and encouragement on me. It's not crops or food I need at this moment, and yet He is still so faithfully providing just as He did then, to us who are so unworthy. He is truly filling my heart with indescribable joy!

I am so excited to make Him known.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home