Friday, July 07, 2006

Support Updates!

I sent out a ton of letters last week, asking loved ones to consider supporting me with prayers, finances, thoughts, or just encouragement! So far I have heard from three people who are going to support me in prayer. Two of those people also sent a $50 gift! I also have a pledge for $200. The Lord is so good to me!

Total finances due: $6100
Total received: $50
Total pledged: $200
Remaining total: $5850
Total prayer support: 3 people

I can't believe already how God is providing for me! I was going to travel to Oregon on amtrak, because it was significantly cheaper. I was not excited about the 46 hour ride, but I knew that the ride through Montana, Washington, and Oregon would be absolutely beautiful. I held off on buying a ticket and kept praying that somehow, God would open up a way for me to fly out to Oregon. Well... He did! I was able to find a $99 non-stop flight from Chicago to Portland. The bus shuttle from Madison to Chicago is only $27! I am so amazed at His complete and utter sweetness towards someone like me.

Not to mention that so many of the supplies I need to buy have been on sale! From sandals, to a camping knife, sleeping bag, clothes, camping dishware... He has just been providing in awesome, awesome ways.

Thanks, God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home