Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Baptism; August 20, 2006



Sunday was a pretty amazing day for me! I was baptized. :) I have been wanting to be baptized since 2003, but it never worked out previous years, despite my fervent prayer to get the day off work, etc. I definitely think it was God's timing that it happened now... He gave me this special day with Him just 5 weeks before DTS begins!

I was curious how I would feel afterwards, and it really does seem like I have had an incredibly long engagement with the Lord and now I'm finally married. It was a true commitment before, but even more so now. I love it! Mickey even threw some wedding vows at me right before... it was sweet. :) God gave us beautiful weather! It was just an awesome day.

And I didn't realize until after the fact that Sunday was August 20, which is a pretty signifcant date to me... how perfect! God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home