Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Lecture Phase is paid for

I am continually amazed by God... He is just showing His glory so much in this whole process! I've never had to trust God quite like this before, and it has been really difficult... but so rewarding. In general, I just trust and believe in His promises even more now. I am so glad that He gave me this opportunity to seek and trust Him... even though sometimes I wish the circumstances were different. But the Bible says again and again how those who trust in Him will never be put to shame. The Lord is sure using me to prove that point! Praise Him.

I wrote out the $2900 check today! It's in the mail. He is amazing.

Total finances due: $3200
Total received: $755
Total pledged: $305
Remaining total: $2140
Total prayer support: 47 people

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home