Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Can you help?

Hello everyone! I just wanted to make a quick post asking for your help in prayer and/or support. Thank you again so much for all of your prayers, thoughts, support, letters, etc etc. I am so blessed to have you in my life!

Today I found out that we have an opportunity to bless a Thai orphanage we'll be working with. They are in need of clothes in good shape from 0 months to about 4/5T. I know that some of you have children and/or may have access to some clothes. It would be such a great blessing if you could mail them to me here in Oregon! Thank you so much for considering it. Please keep in mind that the weather in Thailand is very hot and humid, so sweaters and warmer clothes probably wouldn't work as well. You can send them to:

Leah Jorgensen DTS
7085 Battlecreek Rd. SE
Salem, OR 97301


Thank you so much for your continued love and support! If you aren't able to help with the clothes, please be praying that peoples' hearts will be stirred to give and help out where they can. Prayers are so important and valuable. :)

Much love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home