Friday, March 09, 2007

Mae Sot in the news

Hey you guys! I know I owe you a huge update about what has happened the past few weeks. Just to let you know, I am safely back in the states right now and will be in Oregon til the 16th.

I wanted to give you all an opportunity to read in the news about the area of the world I was just in. Check these out!:

Illicit trade on the Thai-Burma border
Life on the Burma-Thai border
Saving Lives on the Burmese border

I saw many of the sights that are shown in the pictures... I walked across that bridge to get into Myanmar... I went to that clinic that is shown in the last article... it's so crazy. The problems there are so real! I'd love it if you read these articles!

A new post will come in the next couple of days, I promise. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home